QUOTES ON HEALTH
For twitter posts, "*" marks quotes 140 characters or less
* "The evil done to men is done by men. The good that can undo that evil must also be done by men."
~ John B. Lust
* "A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book."
~ Irish Proverb
* "A man's health can be judged by which he takes two at a time - pills or stairs."
~ Joan Welsh
* "It's no coincidence that four of the six letters in health are "heal."
~ Ed Northstrum
* If you wish to keep as well as possible, the less you think about your health the better."
~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Over the Teacups
* "Half the modern drugs could well be thrown out the window, except that the birds might eat them."
~ Martin H. Fischer
* "The scientific truth may be put quite briefly; eat moderately, having an ordinary mixed diet, and don't worry."
~ Robert Hutchison
* "The only way for a rich man to be healthy is by exercise and abstinence, to live as if he were poor."
~ William Temple
* "The physician's highest calling, his only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed."
~ Samuel Hahnemann
* "What the public expects and what is healthy for an individual are two very different things."
~ Esther Williams
more health related photo comments