"* I will show you a love potion without drug or herb, or any witch's spell; if you wish to be loved, love"
* "Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within."
~James Arthur Baldwin
* "If you can do something you love and enjoy doing, it's like getting paid twice."
* "Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it."
* "Tradition wears a snowy beard, romance is always young."
~John Greenleaf Whittier
"I don't know if I believe in love at first sight, but of course I believe in two people having chemistry right away. A girl should be really easy to talk to. When I lose track of time because we've been talking, I think that's really fun."
* "If you're in love and there's that chemistry, that's what it's all about."
* "You are done for - a living dead man - not when you stop loving but stop hating. Hatred preserves: in it, in its chemistry, resides the mystery of life."
~Emile M. Cioran
* "You don't have to go looking for love when it's where you come from."