QUOTES For Positive Thinking
For twitter posts, "*" marks quotes 140 characters or less
* "Positive thinking won't let you do anything but it will let you do everything better than negative thinking will."
~ Zig Ziglar
"If you view all the things that happen to you, both good and bad, as opportunities, then you operate out of a higher level of consciousness."
~ Les Brown
"Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A word of optimism and hope. A "you can do it" when things are tough."
~ Richard M. DeVos
* "Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours"
~ Swedish Proverb quotes
"See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination."
~ Ralph Marston
* "We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger, avarice, envy and doubt"
~ Dorothy Day
* "It's not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life; it is how you handle what happens to you."
~ Zig Zigler
* "Unhappiness is best defined as the difference between our talents and our expectations."
~ Edward de Bono
* "Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come."
~ Chinese Proverb
"Life does not consist mainly, or even largely, of facts and happenings. It consists mainly of the storm of thoughts that are forever blowing through one's mind."
~ Mark Twain